Thursday, October 18, 2018

Cessna C-152 Update 1

Past few years I've been stuck in an endless circle of work and life, not having time for anything personal. But all of a sudden I found some and decided to do something that would put a smile on my face again. It's great doing things just out of the passion I have for the hardcore polygonal modeling and the machines, again.

I chose this Cessna model, because a few months ago I had an opportunity to actually fly it for a couple of minutes and I immediately fell in love with aviation and flying. Then I took a ton of pics of it and started modeling it the next day.

This model will come in 5 big updates. As always, modeled in C4D. Hope you like it guys!

Follow the progress on my FB as well https://www.facebook.com/andrejstefancik3d/













No comments:

Post a Comment